We love making bright, colorful, vibrant, happy paper goods.
All of our products are designed and made by hand in our little studio and we are very proud of that!
Here’s a peek into our general creation process:
- We'll brainstorm ideas for new products/designs.
- We'll settle on an idea and sketch it out on paper.
- The sketch is turned into a painting. We love using watercolors and gouache but we'll also paint digitally. Sometimes, we'll also add some lettering or calligraphy.
- We'll digitize the painting, finalize the design and then print it.
- We love embellishing our paper goods after they've been printed. Sometimes, we'll add a little sparkle or shine just to take it up a notch (or two).
We’ll be sharing little bits of our creative process on our blog so check there for all the latest details. You can also learn a little more about our process in our FAQ.
All of our party décor is made and assembled in our studio by hand. We use our hands, our favorite pair of scissors, paper and crafting supplies. We'll use a laser cutter from time to time, however we only use our own designs which are drawn by hand and then uploaded into our laser cutting software.
Our custom design and invitation process is a bit different. To learn more about how we work with clients to create custom items, check out our FAQ and information pages.
We prefer to create using the best supplies we can. We're always sourcing the finest quality papers in a wide variety of colors, textures, finishes and price points. Whenever possible, we'll use eco-friendy materials. Visit our FAQ to find out more about our favorite tools and supplies.
Have a question about our process? Contact us and we’ll be happy to chat with you!